Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
If you never told a soul they would think that you were serving them real apple pie, instead of zucchini pie.... it's that good
- pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- cook zucchini until tender, drain water well add in salt and lemon juice.
- Add all dry ingredients together mix well. (I added a pinch or two of brown sugar also).
- take and add drained zucchini to the dry ingredients mix well, will be runny but that’s ok it will set up.
- Dump filling in 2 9 inch unbaked pie crusts and dot with butter on top add the top pie crust and seal edges make vent holes on top.
- Put into oven at 400 degrees for 40 minutes or until golden brown.