1/1 Photo of Zucchini Pie "mock Apple Pie"
Serena #485247's Note:
If you never told a soul they would think that you were serving them real apple pie, instead of zucchini pie.... it's that good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2cook zucchini until tender, drain water well add in salt and lemon juice.
- 3Add all dry ingredients together mix well. (I added a pinch or two of brown sugar also).
- 4take and add drained zucchini to the dry ingredients mix well, will be runny but that’s ok it will set up.
- 5Dump filling in 2 9 inch unbaked pie crusts and dot with butter on top add the top pie crust and seal edges make vent holes on top.
- 6Put into oven at 400 degrees for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Pie "mock Apple Pie"
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.2
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 283.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g