Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A recipe my mother makes for her quilting group. She does wonder if the salt is too much? Guessing at serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine eggs, sugar, oil, lemon juice, zest; beat well.
- Add zucchini and mix well.
- Sift the dry ingredients into small bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients into the zucchini mixture.
- Fold in nuts.
- Pour into a greased 9" by 13" pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes, or until done.
- Cool and dust with powdered sugar.
The cake is very easy to do. I used only 1/2 cup of sugar. Perfect that way. I used halved pecans instead of walnuts. 30 minutes in oven and it was perfect. Thanks WiGal :) Made for Photo tag
This was great, I made it into mini cupcakes. I did however skip on the nuts.