1/1 Photo of Zucchini Lemon Cake
A recipe my mother makes for her quilting group. She does wonder if the salt is too much? Guessing at serving size.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine eggs, sugar, oil, lemon juice, zest; beat well.
- 3Add zucchini and mix well.
- 4Sift the dry ingredients into small bowl.
- 5Mix dry ingredients into the zucchini mixture.
- 6Fold in nuts.
- 7Pour into a greased 9" by 13" pan.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes, or until done.
- 9Cool and dust with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Lemon Cake
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.6
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 344.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g