1/1 Photo of Zucchini Brownies
1 hr 10 mins
These decadent brownies have a full-serving of vegetables plus plenty of vitamins and fiber thanks to the shredded zucchini mixed into the batter. Recipe is from a local magazine. The number of servings really depends on the size they are cut.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Shred the zucchini into a large bowl of salted ice water.
- 3Let sit for 30 minutes; drain well.
- 4Mix butter and sugar.
- 5Add vanilla and egg and beat until smooth.
- 6Add drained zucchini.
- 7In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- 8Add the chocolate morsels and nuts, if desired.
- 9Fold wet and dry ingredients together until just blended.
- 10Pour into the prepared pan and even out with a spatula.
- 11Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- 12Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.7
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 53.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 1.8 g