Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Simple & Delicious. Time does not include cooling time.
Make and share this Zucchini Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350* F. Grease a 13x9x2 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Beat in yogurt and vanilla.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Gradually add to creamed mixture, stirring to combine. Fold in zucchini.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake at 350* F for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- For frosting, combine chocolate chips and peanut butter in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Spread over warm brownies. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.