Moist and Yummy! They will be gone in a heartbeat!
Make and share this Zucchini Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Cream oil until fluffy gradually adding sugars.
- Add eggs one at a time until each is mixed in well.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Add zucchini, coconut, and nuts.
- Spread evenly on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Frost while warm. ( while making frosting add milk slowly and only enoug to make a glaze. you may need more than the listed amount.).
- Just a note: I made these recently and my mom informed me that I forgot the cinnamon. She puts cinnamon in with her glaze. Taste fantastic.
These are a VERY sweet dessert! People at the potluck I took them to all thought they tasted like a glazed donut and had no idea they contained zucchini. I omitted the nuts in case of allergies and used 1/2 tsp of cinnamon in the glaze. Like the other reviewers, I did not put oleo in the glaze. I made them on a 10x15 cookie sheet and they were done baking after 30 minutes in my oven. If I make them again, I will probably cut down on the sugar a bit.
Really good! Omitted the nuts, and spread batter in a 15x10 jelly roll pan which was the perfect size. These were gobbled up in no time by a bunch of picky kids who won't eat zucchini or coconut! Great recipe! Thanks for sharing!
These are simple to make. They didn't rise very well. Taste good!