1/6 Photos of Zesty Blueberry Muffins
Found this recipe in Sheila Lukin's American Baking Book. They are so easy to put together and taste great. Can also be made with any other type of berries or fruit in general.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a big bowl cream butter and sugar. Add the eggs one by one and blend in well. If desired, add vanilla now.
- 2In a second bowl combine flour, corn starch, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- 3Give half of the flour mixture to the egg mixture. Add the milk and stir in well. Then add the rest of the flour mixture and the blueberries. Stir in carefully.
- 4Pour the dough into a lined muffin pan and sprinkle with the 2 tbs extra sugar.
- 5Bake in the pre-heated oven at 190°C for 25-35 minutes.
- 6Let cool for 15 minutes and enjoy!=).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.7
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 159.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 3.0 g