1/1 Photo of Yummy Cinnamon Rolls for the Bread Machine
1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This recipe is my take on Cinnabon's rolls. This works best for me. The key to the frosting is to whip it for 12 minutes. It sounds crazy but its worth it! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup whole milk, warm 110F
- 2 large eggs, beaten and at room temp
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons water, warm 110F
- 0.5 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix, about 1/4 cup
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1Place all the ingredients, except the cinnamon filling, in the bread pan of bread machine (in order as recommended by manufacturer). Process according to manufacturer's instructions for a dough setting and press start.
- 2When the bread machine has completed the dough cycle, remove dough from pan and turn out onto a lightly oiled surface. (I use a nonstick cooking spray). Knead enough to to punch down. Form dough into a ball, cover with a plastic wrap and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 3After dough has rested, roll and stretch into a large rectangle.
- 4Combine the filling ingredients and mix well. Warm in microwave for about 10 seconds to make it spreadable. Spread over dough with rubber spatula, getting as close to the edge as possible.
- 5Starting with the widest end, roll the dough into a log. Cut log into 1 1/2" slices.
- 6Place into a lightly greased baking dish, 9x13x2-inch.
- 7Cover and let rise in a warm place for approximately 45 to 60 minutes or until doubled in size (after rising, rolls should be touching each other and the sides of the pan).
- 8Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 9Prepare frosting. Allow butter and cream cheese to reach room temperature. Beat cream cheese and butter together in a bowl with a mixer. Slowly add in all powdered sugar. Once all of the sugar is in the bowl mix for at least an additional 12 minutes. When almost done, add in the vanilla extract and lemon juice.
- 10Bake at 325 degrees F for approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- 11Remove from oven. Spread fosting over the cinnamon rolls while still warm. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Cinnamon Rolls for the Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (1672 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.3
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 89.0 mg
- Sodium 367.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 33.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g