Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
It's a little desert and everyone really likes it
Make and share this Yogurt Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thrawed
- 2 containers your favorite flavors yogurt
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Mix Cool Whip and yogurt together.
- Put in pie crust.
- Set in freezer until ready to serve.
i remember this pie. one of my grandsons just loved it. he's a cook now but i bet he hasn't had this pie in a long time. we have a family party aug.8 and i believe i know what i'm making. thank you so much everyone chef 249610
This was so easy and so tasty. My husband two children and I ate this in one day. My husband has requested I make anther one as soon as possible. Thanks for posting.
I made this in home ec in high school once. My kids love it and it only takes a minute or two (literally) to put it together. Now if i only had a lock for the freezer door while we wait for it to set.