We love the Vanilla/Cinnamon flavors in this one !
Make and share this Yellow Summer Squash Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt and Cinnamon in a Medium bowl.
- Combine the Eggs, Sugar, Oil and Vanilla in a separate LARGE bowl.
- Beat well. ( I use a hand mixer).
- Stir in the Shredded Yellow Summer Squash.
- Add the dry ingredients to the Squash mixture.
- Stir until moistened.
- Pour or spoon into a greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for about 10 to 15 minutes and remove from pan.