We love the Vanilla/Cinnamon flavors in this one !
Make and share this Yellow Summer Squash Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt and Cinnamon in a Medium bowl.
- Combine the Eggs, Sugar, Oil and Vanilla in a separate LARGE bowl.
- Beat well. ( I use a hand mixer).
- Stir in the Shredded Yellow Summer Squash.
- Add the dry ingredients to the Squash mixture.
- Stir until moistened.
- Pour or spoon into a greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for about 10 to 15 minutes and remove from pan.
Very Good! We all enjoyed it. The only thing I did different was I added about a cup of chopped walnuts. Thanks for sharing.
Loved it... made as written and will try this recipe with zuch. as well. I think using bread flour also made a difference in the texture. I am getting ready to make more now.
Good my kids ate a little and seemed to like it. I reduced the sugar 1cup it was fine might add a little honey just wanted to make a tiny bit more healthy. I did 1cup bread flour and 1/2 cup whole wheat. Next time will do half the oil w/ apple sauce or apple butter. Thanks.