Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From ww magazine. Only 280 calories and 4g fat per serving.
Make and share this Ww Low Fat / Ww Chocolate Banana Cream Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups frozen fat-free cool whip, thawed
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1⁄3 cup fat free chocolate syrup
- In large bowl, beat milk, pudding mix and vanilla with wire whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick). Whisk in whipped topping.
- Spread 1/3 of pudding mixture in crust. Slice bananas on top of mixture. Carefully spread remaining pudding mixture over bananas.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set.
- Drizzle with chocolate ice cream topping.
- Store in refrigerator.
- 280 Calories / 4g fat per serving (1/8 of the pie).
This was very, very good. I did everything as stated except for the chocolate syrup. We didn't have any so we had a banana cream pie and it was WONDERFUL! Thank you.
Yowza! Made a huge mistake w/ this recipe & am posting it so others don't do the same :-). I used sugar free/fat free instant pudding mix. It was AWFUL! Make sure to use the right kind! Had to throw out the pie. Hubby loves banana cream pie so wanted to make it for Thanksgiving. I made a pumpkin pie as well so we'll be OK but this recipe was super simple--so I hope to try again!
This pie is YUMMO - I took to co-workers birthday and it was a big hit. Will make again many times.