From ww magazine. Only 280 calories and 4g fat per serving.
Make and share this Ww Low Fat / Ww Chocolate Banana Cream Pie recipe from Food.com.
- In large bowl, beat milk, pudding mix and vanilla with wire whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick). Whisk in whipped topping.
- Spread 1/3 of pudding mixture in crust. Slice bananas on top of mixture. Carefully spread remaining pudding mixture over bananas.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set.
- Drizzle with chocolate ice cream topping.
- Store in refrigerator.
- 280 Calories / 4g fat per serving (1/8 of the pie).