Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
1 point banana bread YUMMY. MAN APPROVED!!!
Make and share this Ww Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 3 bananas
- 1⁄2 cup natural applesauce
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- Mash Bananas with hand mixer.
- Stir in Applesauce.
- Add Remaining Ingredients.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
This was a very good dense bread. The three bananas really added the right amount of banana flavor. I would prefer a little more moisture so I will add a cup of applesauce when making again. I couldn't resist and added a few pecans to make it banana-nut bread. Thanks for posting your recipe. Made for Fall 2009 Pick-A-Chef.