I got this recipe from a WW group a few years ago. I have made it so much that it is often requested (even by men). I like to match the color of the drink with the color of the cake (ie: Sprite with yellow, coke with chocolate, etc.) I really like the diet cherry coke with a devils food cake. Be creative! I think that it is 4 pts. per slice, and the slices are big.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cake mix and can of drink together using mixer.
- 2Pour into a greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- 3Bake according to package directions.
- 4While cake is baking, make pudding mixture using ff milk.
- 5When cake is cooled, top with pudding then cool whip.
- 6Note: It is usually better the longer it sits in the fridge because the cake gets very moist.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 4 Pt. Diet Soda Cake
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.8
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 426.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 35.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar free fat free instant pudding mix
Cool Whip Free