1/2 Photos of White Chocolate Raspberry Tart
I got this recipe out of the LCBO Food and Drink booklet a few years ago. I thought I would post it now since Raspberry season is soon here. A decadent tart that is especially easy to make. The mascarpone gives it a slight bite which makes it seem less rich when you eat it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
9 inches baked pie crusts
- 1For Crust:.
- 2Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
- 3Cut the butter into 1-inch (2.5-cm) cubes.
- 4Combine the flour and sugar in a large bowl. Cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse bread crumbs. Combine egg yolks and lemon juice. Add to flour mixture and blend well.
- 5Roll out or pat the pastry until 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick. Place in a 9-inch (23-cm) flan pan. Trim off excess and prick the pastry with a fork.
- 6Bake blind for 15 minutes in the lower third of the oven. Remove the pie weights. Bake for a further 5 minutes to partially bake the crust. Or another 10 to 15 minutes to fully bake the crust.
- 7For Filling:.
- 8Bring cream to boil in large pot over medium heat. Remove from heat and stir in white chocolate until melted and smooth.
- 9Stir in mascarpone cheese until mixture is smooth and uniform.
- 10Pack raspberries in a tight layer over base of tart shell. Pour over chocolate mixture covering berries evenly. Refrigerate for 3 hours. Shave dark chocolate over tart if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Raspberry Tart
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 590.8
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 60.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 39.7 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: