Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
From Kraft Food & Family Winter 08. YUM! White chocolate and raspberry...two of my favorite things : ) Posting for safe keeping, haven't tried yet. Time includes refrigeration time.
- 12 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 baker's white chocolate baking squares, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup red raspberry preserves
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 8- or 9-inch square pan. Melt 2 chocolate squares as directed on package.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 25 to 28 minute or until center is almost set. Cool 5 min.; spread with preserves. Melt remaining chocolate square; drizzle over cheesecake. Cool cheesecake completely.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
These were a big hit at our party. Everyone loved them. I used reduced fat oreos and cream cheese and used Splenda instead of sugar. I also used sugar-free Strawberry preserves instead of raspberry. Excellent!