1/4 Photos of White Chocolate Cranberry Muffins
I came up with this recipe one day when searching a nice way to use up some leftover cranberries. I think the white chocolate goes great with the fruit and also gives the muffins a very special texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 °C and line a muffin pan.
- 2In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, white chocolate and the spices.
- 3In a second bowl beat the egg. Add sugar, oil and milk and blend in well.
- 4Give the flour mixture to the egg mixture; add the cranberries and blend in only until a smooth dough has formed (do not overmix because otherwise the muffins will turn out gooey).
- 5Pour into the muffin tin and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Cranberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1064 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.6
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.2 mg
- Sodium 98.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g