Prep 10 mins
Cook 58 mins
From Kraft - saw it made on tv and it looked too good not to post! Will try it soon!
Make and share this White Chocolate Cranberry Biscotti recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups cranberry almond crunch cereal
- 3 white chocolate baking squares, chopped
- 4 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
- Preheat oven to 325°F Mix flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition. Stir in cereal and white chocolate. Divide dough in half. Shape each half into 14x2-inch log with lightly floured hands; place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minute or until lightly browned. Remove from baking sheet. Place on cutting board; cool 5 minute Using a serrated knife, diagonally cut each log into 12 slices; place upright on baking sheet, 1/2 inch apart. Bake an additional 15 to 18 minute or until slightly dried. Remove from baking sheet. Cool on wire racks.
- Dip biscotti in melted chocolate. (Or drizzle chocolate over biscotti.) Let stand until set. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
- Variation: omit melted semi-sweet baking chocolate. Sprinkle cooled biscotti with powdered sugar. Or, drizzle with combined 1 cup powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons orange juice. Let stand until set.
Wonderful recipe! I used white chocolate chips in place of the chopped white baking squares. I then drizzled with 1/2 chocolate and then half tinted white chocolate. Thanks, Redsie!
I actually made this using granola cereal coarsly crushed, it turned out quite well, I plan on making this with the correct cereal soon, thanks Reds!...Kitten:)