Little Suzy Homemaker's Note:
This is a great Christmas Cookie. From Tyler Florence on Food Network. Makes 36 large or 72 small cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries (about 6 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips (about 8 1/2 ounces)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped roasted salted macadamia nut (about 4 1/2 ounces)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 3Sift first 3 ingredients into medium bowl.
- 4Using electric mixer, beat butter in large bowl until fluffy.
- 5Add both sugars and beat until blended.
- 6Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, then vanilla.
- 7Add dry ingredients and beat just until blended.
- 8Using spatula, stir in cranberries, white chocolate chips, and nuts.
- 9For large cookies, drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared sheets, spacing 21/2 inches apart. For small cookies, drop dough by level tablespoonfuls onto sheets, spacing 11/2 inches apart.
- 10Bake cookies until just golden, about 18 minutes for large cookies and about 15 minutes for small cookies.
- 11Cool on sheets.
- 12Do ahead - Can be made ahead.
- 13Store airtight at room temperature up to 2 days or freeze up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate, Cranberry and Macadamia Nut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.0
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 106.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g