1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This makes a delicious and pretty cheesecake. You can decorate the top with fresh fruit or fresh flowers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 6 ounces white chocolate baking squares, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Put graham crackers in a bag and crush into fine crumbs.
- 2Add melted butter and knead until blended.
- 3Press crumbs into bottom of a 8 or 9 inch springform pan that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- 4Beat the cream cheese, sugar and cornstarch until smooth.
- 5Beat in eggs, one at a time until blended.
- 6Beat in sour cream, white chocolate, lemon juice and vanilla until well blended.
- 7Pour on top of crust.
- 8Bake 15 minutes at 350.
- 9Reduce temperature to 250 and bake one hour longer.
- 10(It should still be wiggly in the center.) Turn off oven and let cake sit for 1 hour.
- 11Cool on a wire rack.
- 12Run a thin knife around inside edge or pan if needed and release cake from pan.
- 13Melt chocolate chips and cream together to make glaze.
- 14Let cool slightly.
- 15Spread on top of cheesecake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.0
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 134.1 mg
- Sodium 246.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 7.8 g