1/2 Photos of White Chocolate Blondies
1 hr 5 mins
These are from the Australian Woman's Weekly magazine and because of the white chocolate in the base, they are very rich and flavorful. I make 1 1/2 times the given recipe to make them deeper in the pan. The milk and dark chocolate can be substituted by just about anything else- cinnamon works very well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a deep 19cm square pan and line base and sides with baking paper.
- 2Combine butter and white chocolate in a pan. Stir well over a LOW heat until melted. If it begins to separate, remove heat and stir until blended again.
- 3Cool 10 minutes. Meanwhile, chop the milk and dark chocolate and set aside.
- 4Stir in sugar and eggs, then flour.
- 5Mix in milk and dark chocolate chunks.
- 6Spread into the prepared pan.
- 7Bake in a moderate oven for about 30 mins or until firm to the touch.
- 8If desired, sprinkle with icing sugar or cocoa before cutting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Blondies
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.9
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 61.7 mg
- Sodium 95.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 5.3 g