These are from the Australian Woman's Weekly magazine and because of the white chocolate in the base, they are very rich and flavorful. I make 1 1/2 times the given recipe to make them deeper in the pan. The milk and dark chocolate can be substituted by just about anything else- cinnamon works very well.
- Grease a deep 19cm square pan and line base and sides with baking paper.
- Combine butter and white chocolate in a pan. Stir well over a LOW heat until melted. If it begins to separate, remove heat and stir until blended again.
- Cool 10 minutes. Meanwhile, chop the milk and dark chocolate and set aside.
- Stir in sugar and eggs, then flour.
- Mix in milk and dark chocolate chunks.
- Spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake in a moderate oven for about 30 mins or until firm to the touch.
- If desired, sprinkle with icing sugar or cocoa before cutting.