1/3 Photos of White Chocolate Apricot Thumbprint Cookies
Tabby Bartley's Note:
A cookie with apricot jam filling, white chocolate drizzle, a little lime zest dipped in white sugar to sparkle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350' F.
- 2Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- 3Beat butter and sugar until smooth. Add egg yolks, lime zest and vanilla and blend. Stir in flour and salt until evenly combined. Spoon and shape 1-inch balls of dough. In bowl with sugar, roll dough ball until covered. Place 1 1/2 inches apart on prepared baking tray. Press an indentation in the center of each cookie (a few cracks are to be expected) and bake for 13 to 15 min, until cookies just begin to brown lightly on the bottom. Let cool.
- 4Stir apricot jam to loosen and spoon a bit of jam in each thumbprint. Melt white chocolate in microwave on med. heat, stirring every 10 seconds. Dip a fork into chocolate and drizzle over cookies or put melted chocolate in pastry bag and squeeze over cookies. Let cookies set for at least an hour before packing. Refridgerate.
- 5Cookies will keep up to a week in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Apricot Thumbprint Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1004 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.0
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 19.1 mg
- Sodium 16.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: