1 hr 20 mins
Thanks to light cream cheese (Neufchatel) and fat free sour cream, everyone can enjoy this classic, rich-tasting dessert. 1/16 of the cake is 3 POINTS. From the Weight Watchers cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prheat the over to 325 degrees; wrap the outside of a 10-inch springform pan with heavy duty foil; then spray the inside entirely with nonstick spray. Press the graham cracker crumbs over the bottom and partially up the sides of the pan.
- 2In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- 3Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed until blended; stir in the lemon zest.
- 4Pour the batter into the springform pan and set into a large roasting pan.
- 5Pour boiling water into the roasting pan to come halfway up the sides of the springform pan.
- 6Bake until almost completely set, 30-32 minutes.
- 7Turn off the oven and prop open the door with a wooden spoon; leave the cake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- 8Transfer to a rack and run a knife around the edge of the pan to release the cake.
- 9Cool completely, then refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Cheesecake - 3 Points
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.3
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 45.7 mg
- Sodium 140.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 4.5 g