1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Banana Oatmeal Cookies 1 Pt
Excellent, chewy cookies with coconut in them too! They remind me of macaroons a little. Only 1 pt each! I got this off of www.kitchenparade.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 banana, very ripe
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour, fluffed to aerate before measuring
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal (old-fashioned or quick)
- 1 cup coconut, preferably unsweetened
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Melt butter in a small dish in microwave, 10 seconds at a time.
- 3Transfer to mixing bown.
- 4With an electric mixer, thoroughly mix in sugars, banana, egg and vanilla.
- 5Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt.
- 6Mix in to the banana mixture.
- 7Mix in oatmeal and coconut.
- 8Drop dough by tablespoons onto a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- 9Bake for 11-14 minutes until set and golden.
- 10Cool 5 minutes and remove from tray right away to a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Banana Oatmeal Cookies 1 Pt
Serving Size: 1 (749 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 51.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g