1/3 Photos of Warm Chocolate Honey Torte
This is so good you'll want to make it at all your special occasions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with waxed paper.
- 2In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter; stir in chocolate morsels.
- 3Remove from heat; continue stirring until chocolate is melted.
- 4(If necessary, return pan to low heat.) Gradually add honey, stirring to blend.
- 5Lightly beat egg yolks; whisk into chocolate mixture.
- 6Stir in flour, coffee, baking soda and salt.
- 7In a large bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- 8Fold 1/4 of egg whites into chocolate mixture.
- 9Stir lightened chocolate mixture into remaining whites; do not over mix.
- 10Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- 11Bake at 325 F for 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted halfway from center to edge comes out clean; cool 5 minutes.
- 12Run knife around edge to loosen cake from pan.
- 13Invert cake onto plate; remove paper.
- 14Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Chocolate Honey Torte
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.1
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 238.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g