1/1 Photo of V's Walnut Crescent Cookies
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is my variation of the popular Mexican Wedding Cookie. My sister Robyn makes these every year, and we can never get enough. So I had to have the recipe to make more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter with the 1/4 cup of sugar and blend well.
- 2Combine flour and cinnamon.
- 3Add flour mixed with cinnamon (a bit at a time) and mix well. Add extract and stir in nuts.
- 4Shape teaspoonfuls of dough into crescent shapes and bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 325°F for 18-20 minutes. Let cookies cool for about 5 minutes and then coat well with powdered sugar.
- 5Variation: roll dough into 1-inch balls and bake (same as above). When cookies are cool, GENTLY roll in confectioners' sugar until coated well.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for V's Walnut Crescent Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.1
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 36.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g