My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup margarine, Melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup water, cold
- 16 ounces cream cheese, Softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon, rind of, Grated
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups blueberries (Frozen) or 2 cups fresh corn
- 1Combine crumbs and margarine, press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- 3Soften gelatin in water, stir over low heat until dissolved.
- 4Gradually add gelatin to cream cheese, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- 5Blend in juice and peel.
- 6Beat in marshmallow creme; fold in whipped topping.
- 7Puree blueberries; fold into cream cheese mixture.
- 8Chill until firm.
- 9Garnish with additional frozen whipped topping, thawed, and lemon peel.
- 11Substitute Neufchatel cheese for cream cheese.
- 12Substitute strawberry slices for blueberries Substitute raspberries for blueberries
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Blueberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.2
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 49.9 mg
- Sodium 327.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g