Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, Melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup water, cold
- 16 ounces cream cheese, Softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon, rind of, Grated
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups blueberries (Frozen) or 2 cups fresh corn
- Combine crumbs and margarine, press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Soften gelatin in water, stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Gradually add gelatin to cream cheese, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Blend in juice and peel.
- Beat in marshmallow creme; fold in whipped topping.
- Puree blueberries; fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Chill until firm.
- Garnish with additional frozen whipped topping, thawed, and lemon peel.
- Substitute Neufchatel cheese for cream cheese.
- Substitute strawberry slices for blueberries Substitute raspberries for blueberries