1/4 Photos of Vegan Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
These are the perfect vegan treat for anyone who loves peanut butter. The best part? There's no eggs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first five ingredients until very smooth.
- 2Add remaining ingredients, stir, and fold in the oats and cranberries.
- 3Dough shouldn't be dry, if it is add more rice milk (but make sure the dough isn't too moist either, if so add another tablespoon of flour).
- 4Drop by teaspoonfuls into a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 5Flatten cookies to desired shape (they won't bake down if you don't).
- 6Put into the oven set at 375° for 8 minutes. (they may not look done, but they will harden after being cooled).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.7
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 70.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: