These are the perfect vegan treat for anyone who loves peanut butter. The best part? There's no eggs!
- Combine the first five ingredients until very smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir, and fold in the oats and cranberries.
- Dough shouldn't be dry, if it is add more rice milk (but make sure the dough isn't too moist either, if so add another tablespoon of flour).
- Drop by teaspoonfuls into a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Flatten cookies to desired shape (they won't bake down if you don't).
- Put into the oven set at 375° for 8 minutes. (they may not look done, but they will harden after being cooled).