Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
This recipe is from a great book called Vegan Planet by Robin Robertson. I like the texture of the cookies much better that that of the standard egg and butter variety.
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare baking sheets.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine the egg replacer with the warm water and add to brown sugar, maple syrup corn oil and vanilla and mix until blended.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until combined. Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Drop with a spoon onto baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
These are great! To be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect for the texture, but I think you're right -- I prefer this to the traditional cookie! Thaaaaaank you for posting this recipe! :)
Wow! Totally impressed with these super-easy, VEGAN cookies! I followed directions exactly and they turned out great! I will definately make these again, once I figure out how to up the fiber content. Thanks again!