This recipe is from a great book called Vegan Planet by Robin Robertson. I like the texture of the cookies much better that that of the standard egg and butter variety.
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare baking sheets.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine the egg replacer with the warm water and add to brown sugar, maple syrup corn oil and vanilla and mix until blended.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until combined. Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Drop with a spoon onto baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.