1/1 Photo of Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
This recipe is from a great book called Vegan Planet by Robin Robertson. I like the texture of the cookies much better that that of the standard egg and butter variety.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Prepare baking sheets.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- 3Combine the egg replacer with the warm water and add to brown sugar, maple syrup corn oil and vanilla and mix until blended.
- 4Add dry ingredients and mix until combined. Add chocolate chips and mix.
- 5Drop with a spoon onto baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- 6Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.6
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 53.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
semisweet vegan chocolate chips