animal lvr x4's Note:
This recipe came from one of my mom's cookbooks. I made it one day just for fun and everyone liked them soooo much I had to make another dozen a couple of days later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- 2Set aside: with a mixer beat together butter, sugar, and eggs at MEDIUM speed until smooth.
- 3Add melted chocolate and continue mixing on MEDIUM speed until blended.
- 4Reduce speed to LOW and add dry ingredients.
- 5Add the chocolate chips and walnuts mix well.
- 6Drop by tablespoonsfuls onto cookie sheet 1-inch apart.
- 7Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 8Bake cookies til they look dry and cracked but feel soft when lightly pressed.
- 9Bake about 11 minutes.
- 10Let cookies stand on sheet in 5 minutes transfer to racks and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.0
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.5 mg
- Sodium 44.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g