Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came from one of my mom's cookbooks. I made it one day just for fun and everyone liked them soooo much I had to make another dozen a couple of days later.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Set aside: with a mixer beat together butter, sugar, and eggs at MEDIUM speed until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and continue mixing on MEDIUM speed until blended.
- Reduce speed to LOW and add dry ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips and walnuts mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonsfuls onto cookie sheet 1-inch apart.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake cookies til they look dry and cracked but feel soft when lightly pressed.
- Bake about 11 minutes.
- Let cookies stand on sheet in 5 minutes transfer to racks and cool completely.