Cook1 hr 10 mins
We love biscotti of all kinds. Haven't tried this yet. Putting it here for safekeeping.
Make and share this Toffee Almond Biscotti recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, almonds, and toffee bits; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, Amaretto, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer.
- Mix in dry ingredients with eggs, mix until combined. Dough will be sticky, but do not add more flour.
- Flour surface of parchment paper lined cookie sheet, roll dough out on surface into a log about 3 inches in diameter.
- Bake about 50 minutes, or until firm and dry.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Use a serrated knife and cut into 1/2-inch slices.
- Lay slices cut side down on cookie sheet and return to even for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn slices over and bake another 20 minutes.