1/5 Photos of Toffee Almond Biscotti
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
MARIA MAC *'s Note:
We love biscotti of all kinds. Haven't tried this yet. Putting it here for safekeeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2Line cookie sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, almonds, and toffee bits; set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, beat together eggs, Amaretto, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer.
- 5Mix in dry ingredients with eggs, mix until combined. Dough will be sticky, but do not add more flour.
- 6Flour surface of parchment paper lined cookie sheet, roll dough out on surface into a log about 3 inches in diameter.
- 7Bake about 50 minutes, or until firm and dry.
- 8Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- 9Use a serrated knife and cut into 1/2-inch slices.
- 10Lay slices cut side down on cookie sheet and return to even for 20 minutes.
- 11Remove from oven and turn slices over and bake another 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffee Almond Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (691 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.1
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 36.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: