Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
It's okay, you can eat this! It's at least 1/2 the carbs of other cheesecakes, NO SUGAR added and nobody ever knows. I used to argue with guests who didn't believe me that it was low carb, now I don't even bother telling them. They never can tell so why should I? It's absolutely delicious- you'll love this one. You can lower the fat by using reduced fat cream cheese if you need to.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE CRUST
- 24 vanilla wafers, crushed very fine
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened to room temp
FOR THE FILLING
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2If you don't want to make a crust, you can use one of the ready made ones but the carbs will be higher.
- 3Using a fork or pastry blender, combine the butter and the Nilla wafer crumbs. Press them into a 9" pie plate. Do the bottom and go as far up the sides as you can. If you don't get it all the way up the side, don't worry about it. Set aside.
- 4Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until well blended. Add eggs and mix just until blended. Pour into crust.
- 5Bake 35-40 minutes or until the center is almost set. The center may crack. Don't make this one if you can't deal with a cracked cheesecake. Something about the Splenda makes it happen about half of the time. I never worry about it because I usually cover it up with topping anyway.
- 6Cool and then refrigerate overnight.
- 7You can serve this as-is or you can top this with cool whip, pie filling or whatever fruit topping you like. I usually use Comstock No Sugar Added Cherry Pie Filling and Sugar Free Cool Whip. Diabetics, just remember to add the carbs for whatever toppings you use.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Realtor's Luscious Low Carb Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.8
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 126.6 mg
- Sodium 271.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: