1/3 Photos of The Best Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft and fluffy chocolate chip cookies. If you prefer harder cookies you can increase oven temp to 375* F and shorten baking time to 8-10 mins. If you like nuts add a cup to the dough with the morsles. Also, you can multiply the recipe and freeze for baking later. Form the dough into balls and partially freeze on cookie sheet(this prevents cookie dough from sticking and freezing together). then you can put them into a freezer bag and enjoy them later. To keep soft cookies soft, put a slice of bread in the container you store the cookies in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325*F.
- 2Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a small bowl.
- 3In a large bowl, cream crisco, sugars, and vanilla.
- 4Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Beat in flour mixture one cup at a time.
- 6Stir in morsles.
- 7Using a spoon to measure, roll dough into1 inch balls in palms and drop 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake at 325* F for 11-12 minutes.
- 9Allow to rest on cooling rack 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.5
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.2 mg
- Sodium 162.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g