1/1 Photo of The BEST EVER Fudge Brownies
Tracy Graves's Note:
These brownies are so rich and fudgy and so simple to make. I got the recipe from a recipe group, and have never bought a mix again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine on low heat.
- 2Remove from heat and in same pan, stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla, stir well.
- 3Add in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- 4stir in chips and nuts if desired.
- 5Bake at 350 for approx.
- 625-30 mins, depending on your oven.
- 7do not overbake.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The BEST EVER Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.5
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 77.0 mg
- Sodium 203.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g