To our family this is the best recipe we have ever come across for Chocolate Chip cookies and we have tried tons. Give it a try, see what you think! It makes quite a lot, but it is no problem for our family.*The key to make these exceptional cookies can be two things 1. don't pack the flour when scooping it, use a light hand and/or 2. use half all-purpose flour and half pastry flour (once I tried this method-"so good" I won't go back to all-purpose unless I'm out of pastry flour..it really makes for an exceptional cookie!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine brown sugar, white sugar and softened butter in large mixing bowl until smooth.
- 3Add baking soda, salt, vanilla and eggs; mix thoroughly.
- 4Stir in flour until well combined.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips.
- 6Using an ice-cream scoop; drop cookie dough onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 7Bake for 11 minutes at 350°.
- 8Cookies will not look quite done.
- 9Let cookies sit on baking sheets for 2 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool.
- 10Makes about 3 to 4 dozen depending on the size of your ice-cream scoop.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2464 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.7
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 33.5 mg
- Sodium 175.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g