1/2 Photos of Sweet and Salty Cereal Bars
Tasty way to satisfy those "sweet and salty" cravings. :) I found this recipe online while searching for a way to use up the rest of the Crispix cereal I had purchased for another recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cereals, peanuts, and pretzels in a large bowl.
- 2Combine corn syrup, brown sugar, and butter in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat; boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in vanilla.
- 3Immediately pour sugar mixture over cereal mixture, and stir well to coat; stir in M&Ms.
- 4Using a greased spatula, press mixture tightly into a greased jellyroll pan (approximately 15X10 inches) and cool at room temperature. (I spread it as evenly as I could, then covered with a sheet of non-stick aluminum foil and pressed it out firmly and evenly.).
- 5Cut into bars when completely cooled.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Salty Cereal Bars
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.8
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 412.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 6.0 g