1/4 Photos of Swedish Coconut Cookies
Baby Kato's Note:
These cookies are so amazing...they just melt in your mouth. They are good soft or hard. This recipe is from Land O lakes Cookie Collection. For an extra treat, toast the coconut first.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, combine, flour, sugar, butter, baking powder, baking soda and vanilla.
- 2Beat on low, scraping bowl often, until well blended, 3-4 minutes.
- 3Stir in coconut.
- 4Divide cookie dough into halves, shape into a roll 12 x 2.
- 5Wrap in wax paper, refrigerate until firm- around 2 hours.
- 6Heat oven to 350°.
- 7Cut rolls into 1/4" to 1/2" slices.
- 8Place 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Bake 9-14 minutes.
- 10Cool slightly, then remove from pan.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Coconut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1443 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.4
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 73.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g