These cookies are so amazing...they just melt in your mouth. They are good soft or hard. This recipe is from Land O lakes Cookie Collection. For an extra treat, toast the coconut first.
- In large bowl, combine, flour, sugar, butter, baking powder, baking soda and vanilla.
- Beat on low, scraping bowl often, until well blended, 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in coconut.
- Divide cookie dough into halves, shape into a roll 12 x 2.
- Wrap in wax paper, refrigerate until firm- around 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Cut rolls into 1/4" to 1/2" slices.
- Place 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-14 minutes.
- Cool slightly, then remove from pan.
These were great, I crusted them with some extra coconut before I slid them into the oven, the slightly browned coconut on top gave them a visually pleasing extra touch! Delicious cookies! Will make again.
Yum yum yum! These are easy and delicious. They work well as drop cookies too, if you're too eager to wait! <3
So easy and delicious -- I may try almond flavoring next time