1/1 Photo of Super Easy Chocolate Chip Brownies
This is posted in response to a request on the boards for recipes that travel/store well. It's from a cookbook distributed by MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) in the mid 1980's. In all honesty, I don't know if they keep well - - they typically don't last very long after I make them. :) The recipe is supposed to make 36 small brownies, however, they can be larger. Trust me! LOL! I hope they turn out as well for you as they do for me.
My Private Note
small b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine the chocolate morsels, crushed graham crackers, and sweetened condensed milk.
- 3Grease an 8-inch by 8-inch pan, line with waxed paper, then grease the waxed paper.
- 4(Sounds odd, but I've never been brave enough to not do this.) Press mixture into prepared pan.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes.
- 6Allow to cool slightly, yet turn out of pan while still warm and peel away waxed paper.
- 7Cut into squares, and roll in confectioners sugar.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Chocolate Chip Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (860 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 63.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g