Totally exquisite chocolate bundt cake. A must try for any choc-o-holic like me...
Make and share this Super Chocolate Bundt Cake (Uses Cake Mix) recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 12-cup Bundt pan with "Bakers Joy" cooking spray (or grease & flour the pan).
- In large bowl, combine cake ingredients at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 30 minutes; invert onto serving plate.
- Frost when completely cool by heating frosting in small saucepan just until melted. Spoon glaze over cake, allowing some to run down sides.
Love this cake it was simple and fast to put together...as I usually do when I bake, I substituted applesauce for all the oil. This dramatically reduces calories and fat and no one in my family can tell the difference.
Oh yum!!!! I used devil's food cake and 4 of those individual instant pudding packets as that's what we had. I haven't gotten to the frosting part, but it might be gone before then. Made as a 9X13 cake. :) Update: also fantastic with lemon cake/pudding.
My kids and I are making this one this weekend, we made your cookies already and loved those (your Triple Chocolates).