Totally exquisite chocolate bundt cake. A must try for any choc-o-holic like me...
Make and share this Super Chocolate Bundt Cake (Uses Cake Mix) recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 12-cup Bundt pan with "Bakers Joy" cooking spray (or grease & flour the pan).
- In large bowl, combine cake ingredients at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 30 minutes; invert onto serving plate.
- Frost when completely cool by heating frosting in small saucepan just until melted. Spoon glaze over cake, allowing some to run down sides.