1/3 Photos of Super Chocolate Bundt Cake (Uses Cake Mix)
Totally exquisite chocolate bundt cake. A must try for any choc-o-holic like me...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- bakers joy cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chocolate frosting
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Spray 12-cup Bundt pan with "Bakers Joy" cooking spray (or grease & flour the pan).
- 2In large bowl, combine cake ingredients at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 3Bake at 350°F for 45 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 4Cool 30 minutes; invert onto serving plate.
- 5Frost when completely cool by heating frosting in small saucepan just until melted. Spoon glaze over cake, allowing some to run down sides.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Chocolate Bundt Cake (Uses Cake Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.2
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 404.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g