I made these super easy cupcakes for my daughter's breakfast birthday party. These would be perfect for a summer gathering, kid's party, class treat, etc!! You can adjust the quantity to yield as many as you need. I made these with lemon frosting but you could use a white frosting and tint it yellow.
- 24 cupcakes, premade and unfrosted
- 1 (16 ounce) container lemon frosting
- 48 brown miniature M&M's chocolate candies (or brown reeses pieces)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag candy corn
- red icing
- Frost cupcakes with lemon/yellow frosting.
- Place 2 brown M&M's as eyes on cupcake.
- Place 10 candy corns around edge of cupcakes with widest part on cupcake rim to make sunshine "rays.".
- Use red icing to make smile on cupcakes.