1/3 Photos of Sunny Sunshine Cupcakes
I made these super easy cupcakes for my daughter's breakfast birthday party. These would be perfect for a summer gathering, kid's party, class treat, etc!! You can adjust the quantity to yield as many as you need. I made these with lemon frosting but you could use a white frosting and tint it yellow.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 cupcakes, premade and unfrosted
- 1 (16 ounce) container lemon frosting
- 48 brown miniature M&M's chocolate candies (or brown reeses pieces)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag candy corn
- red icing
- 1Frost cupcakes with lemon/yellow frosting.
- 2Place 2 brown M&M's as eyes on cupcake.
- 3Place 10 candy corns around edge of cupcakes with widest part on cupcake rim to make sunshine "rays.".
- 4Use red icing to make smile on cupcakes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunny Sunshine Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature M&M's chocolate candies