Tracy Graves's Note:
It is almost strawberry time......this pie is so good, you will like it even if you aren't diabetic! I made this for a fundraiser recently and it was a big hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 baked 9 inch pie shell
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 6 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute or 4 packets Equal sugar substitute (I prefer to use Splenda)
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip or 1 package dream whipped topping (Kraft)
- 1In a small saucepan mix water and cornstarch with a wire whisk.
- 2Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- 3Remove from heat, cool slightly.
- 4Stir in gelatin and sweetener.
- 5Mix well, and gently stir in strawbrries.
- 6Pour into baked pie shell and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- 7Top with Cool Whip OR Dream Whip right before serving.
- 8Garnish with strawberies if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Strawberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1587.9
- Calories from Fat 900
- Total Fat 100.0 g
- Saturated Fat 62.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 970.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 170.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 77.7 g
- Protein 12.8 g