Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It is almost strawberry time......this pie is so good, you will like it even if you aren't diabetic! I made this for a fundraiser recently and it was a big hit!
- 1 baked 9 inch pie shell
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 6 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute or 4 packets Equal sugar substitute (I prefer to use Splenda)
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip or 1 package dream whipped topping (Kraft)
- In a small saucepan mix water and cornstarch with a wire whisk.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, cool slightly.
- Stir in gelatin and sweetener.
- Mix well, and gently stir in strawbrries.
- Pour into baked pie shell and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Top with Cool Whip OR Dream Whip right before serving.
- Garnish with strawberies if desired.