1/2 Photos of Streusel Cream Peach Pie
This is one of the Recipezaar recipes I 'adopted' a couple of years ago. After receiving a review, I decided to try the pie myself, and WOW,it's delicious! I prepared a homemade pie shell using real butter, and used a 1 lb. bag of frozen peaches. (Thawed and well-drained.) A heavenly aroma filled the whole house as the pie was baking, and the family and I could hardly wait for it to cool down to try a slice! Do try this; you won't be disappointed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice peaches and place in the pie shell.
- 2Sprinkle with 1/2 cup sugar and nutmeg.
- 3Beat egg and cream together and pour over peaches.
- 4Mix together brown sugar, butter and flour until crumbly (don't overmix).
- 5Sprinkle crumb mixture over peaches.
- 6Bake at 425 degrees for about 30 to 35 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 7Serve slightly warm, either alone or topped with ice cream, whipped topping or sour cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Streusel Cream Peach Pie
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.0
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 170.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 4.2 g