1/1 Photo of Strawberry Sour Cream Cake (Low Fat)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup light margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large egg whites, beat till frothy
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, minced
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced strawberries, thawed, drained
- 1Cake: Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, cream margarine and sugar. Add whites one at a time and mix carefully (don't over mix). Stir in sour cream and set bowl aside.
- 3In a medium bowl mix dry ingredients. Add in thirds to the margarine mix (batter will be stiff).
- 4Stir in vanilla, zest and strawberries.
- 5Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch GLASS baking dish and spread batter in (it will spread thin, I got it even using an icing knife). Mix topping ingredients together until crumbly and sprinkle on top of better. Bake 20 minutes.
- 6*Note: after baking, cover cake to prevent drying out.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Sour Cream Cake (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.8
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 144.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: