1/1 Photo of Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes for Two
Um Safia's Note:
I came up with this recipe to help use up all the strawberry ice cream I've ended up with. I like to serve these sundaes in tumblers / mixer glasses but you could use any glass you prefer. If you do not have fresh strawberries, frozen strawberries which have been drained are fine (spoon a little juice over the sponge if you like!). This is a very quick dessert to put together & is beautiful to look at.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the sponge cake in the bottom of each glass. Press down gently to make sure the entire base is covered.
- 2Hull & slice 2 strawberries & cover the sponge bases.
- 3Spoon the ice cream over the top of the strawberries.
- 4Hull & slice 2 more strawberries & cover the ice cream.
- 5Pipe the whipped cream over the top of the strawberries & top with the remaining whole strawberries.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes for Two
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.0
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 41.9 mg
- Sodium 79.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: