These are sooooo yummy and very easy. It takes just a few minutes to prepare the strawberries and only seconds to prepare the puff pastry. This is a great summer recipe.
- Wash and slice strawberries into thin slices.
- Put in a bowl and pour sugar over them.
- Mix together until well coated.
- Let sit in the fridge for at least 3 hours. (The longer the better.).
- Let puff pastries thaw. (cover with plastic wrap, so they don't dry out).
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Unfold strips and cut into squares.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.(Until golden brown).
- Let pastries cool. (about 10 minutes).
- Serve by placing one pastry in a bowl, spoon strawberries over it and top with whipping cream.
- Tastes out of this world!