1/1 Photo of Strawberry Shortcake (Puff Pastry)
Sarah in New York's Note:
These are sooooo yummy and very easy. It takes just a few minutes to prepare the strawberries and only seconds to prepare the puff pastry. This is a great summer recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and slice strawberries into thin slices.
- 2Put in a bowl and pour sugar over them.
- 3Mix together until well coated.
- 4Let sit in the fridge for at least 3 hours. (The longer the better.).
- 5Let puff pastries thaw. (cover with plastic wrap, so they don't dry out).
- 6Preheat oven to 400.
- 7Unfold strips and cut into squares.
- 8Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.(Until golden brown).
- 9Let pastries cool. (about 10 minutes).
- 10Serve by placing one pastry in a bowl, spoon strawberries over it and top with whipping cream.
- 11Tastes out of this world!
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Shortcake (Puff Pastry)
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.5
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 154.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 45.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g