1/1 Photo of Strawberry Kiwi Tart/Tartlets
1 hr 20 mins
This is a really nice dessert that is easy to make. I have made it like a pie but my favorite wasy is to make it in tart shells so each person can have there own. I have made this for several parties and it is always a hit. The basis of the recipe came from a Pillsbury pamplet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts or 16 prepared tart shells
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix, 4 serving size
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam or 2 tablespoons preserves
- 1Heat oven to 450. Prepare pie crust as instructed on box. Cool completely before filling.
- 2In medium bowl. mix all of filling ingredients with a wire whisk until well blended. Pour into cooled pie shell or tartlet shells. Arrange strawberries and kiwi on filling.
- 3In a small bowl, heat other jelly in the microwave for 5 to 10 seconds. Brush over the fruit. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Store in the refrigerator.
- 4Cooking time is cooling time.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Kiwi Tart/Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.2
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.1 mg
- Sodium 318.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g