1/3 Photos of Strawberry Cream Pie
Baby Kato's Note:
This is a quick and easy pie to make, for your convenience you can use fresh or frozen strawberries and already made oreo crumb crusts. what could be easier...topped with a nice drizzle of your favourite chocolate sauce....yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press into a 8" pie plate and put in freezer.
- 2Wash, hull and puree pint of strawberries with 2 tbsp sugar and reserve.
- 3Beat egg whites with remaining 4 tbsps of sugar until stiff. Refrigerate.
- 4Whip the cream with vanilla extract until smooth and creamy, removing 1/2 cup for garnish.
- 5Fold the strawberry puree and egg whites into the whipping cream.
- 6Pour into prepared crust and freeze until hard.
- 7Just before serving decorate top of frozen pie with the reserved whipped cream and sliced strawberries, then drizzle with chocolate sauce and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.1
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 220.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g