1/5 Photos of Strawberry Cream Cheese Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Seasoned Cook's Note:
Awesome flavors!!! If you are a strawberry lover, this one is for you! A rich creamy texture to enjoy. The nuts are optional, but does add to flavor combination. If used, chopped pecans are recommended.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With electric mixer cream butter, sugar and cream cheese until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Mix in vanilla.
- 2In separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Blend flour mixture with butter mixture just until blended. Add half 'n half and only stir just to blend -- do not overstir!
- 3Drain strawberries and blot dry. Carefully just fold in strawberries and nuts. Dough mixture will be thick.
- 4Grease and flour a 9x5 inch loaf pan. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50 to 60 minutes. Let bread mellow for one day and then serve.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cream Cheese Bread
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.8
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 64.8 mg
- Sodium 302.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 4.2 g