1/3 Photos of Strawberry Cream Cake
I don't really have the time or patience for baking but I wanted a delicious dessert. I played around with some ingredients & my effort was rewarded with this wonderful cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the cream cheese & confectioners sugar with a mixer in a medium bowl.
- 2Slowly add the cool whip to the cream cheese until it is well blended.
- 3Put 10 strawberries & 2 tablespoons of sugar into a food processor & puree them. (Use the less attractive strawberries for this.).
- 4Pour the strawberries into the cream cheese mixture & stir. Refrigerate until ready to frost the cake.
- 5Cut the rest of the strawberries in half, then in half again. Place into a bowl with 1 tablespoon of sugar & gently stir.
- 6Cut the angle food cake crosswise & take off the top, place to the side for later.
- 7Put a thin layer of the mixture on top of the bottom half of the cake. Place a thin layer of strawberries over the frosting, then cover with another thin layer of cream cheese mixture.
- 8Place the other half of the cake back on top. Cover the rest of the outside of the cake with the remaining mixture. Decorate the top of the cake with the rest of the strawberries.
- 9Store the cake in the refrigerator so the frosting doesn't melt.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1505 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.6
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 319.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g