Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicious cake to serve anytime. The recipe was printed in a grocery store handout.
Make and share this Strawberry Carrot Bundt Cake With Strawberry-Cream Cheese Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups alls-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped strawberry
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mashed strawberry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease and flour a 12 cup bundt cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend together flour, sugar, baking powder, spices, soda and salt.
- In a medium size bowl, beat together the oil, yogurt, water and eggs.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and beat on medium speed 1 minute or until thoroughly blended.
- Stir in shredded carrots, pecans and strawberries; pour into prepared pan and bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes and remove from pan, allow to cool completely, then spoon glaze over cake.
- For the glaze, beat together the cream cheese, strawberries and vanilla; gradually beat in the 3/4 cup powdered sugar until blended.