1/1 Photo of Strawberry Cake
Jenny White's Note:
This is the best strawberry cake. It taste like the one they served at my elementary school. I like to keep this in the refigerator and eat it cold. This orginally called for 1 cup of oil, but I find it turns out just as good with 1/2 cup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed and divided in half
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 3 tablespoons sifted flour
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package dry strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1Prehaet oven to 350*.
- 2Mix cake mix, flour and Jello until well blended.
- 3Add in water, eggs and oil on low speed until well blended.
- 4Mix in half the strawberries.
- 5Pour into greased and floured cake pans.
- 6(I like to use a 9 X 13, but you can use any size pans you want).
- 7Bake for 30 minutes or untill a tooth pick comes out clean.
- 9For the frosting, blend together sugar and margarine.
- 10Add in strawberries, Cream well.
- 11Frost the cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cake
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.7
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.1 mg
- Sodium 300.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 53.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g