Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
You can find the strawberry-banana combo anywhere...so why not in bread. Yummy. I like to press very ripe strawberries into the top of the batter right before baking. Just because!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease one regular size loaf pan.
- Mash together bananas and strawberries leaving them a bit chunky. Fold in sour cream. Set aside.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda. set aside.
- Cream room tempurature butter and eggs as well as sugars and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Using a hand held mixer combine dry ingredients with the creamed mixture. Add fruit and sour cream mixture and beat on low just until combined. Pour into greased loaf pan and bake till done. About one hour.