1 hr 15 mins
You can find the strawberry-banana combo anywhere...so why not in bread. Yummy. I like to press very ripe strawberries into the top of the batter right before baking. Just because!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease one regular size loaf pan.
- 3Mash together bananas and strawberries leaving them a bit chunky. Fold in sour cream. Set aside.
- 4Combine flour, salt and baking soda. set aside.
- 5Cream room tempurature butter and eggs as well as sugars and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- 6Using a hand held mixer combine dry ingredients with the creamed mixture. Add fruit and sour cream mixture and beat on low just until combined. Pour into greased loaf pan and bake till done. About one hour.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry-Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.4
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 71.7 mg
- Sodium 332.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g